Guild Calendar Classic
This add on is a ported version of the Group Calendar addon from vanilla (pre-BC v1.12).
PLEASE NOTE: Due to changes made by Blizzard, the addon only works within a single guild.
- Schedule events/dungeons/raids using a calendar display
- View attendance by category
- Tools to help you invite members to a group/raid
- Trust settings restrict who can create events
- View dates/times in local or server time
- View schedule from an alt
You can display the calendar in 3 ways:
- Type /calendar in the chat window
- Click on the sun/moon image near the minimap
- Click the minimap icon
- ALL Guild Events will be posted in the Game in the Calendar on Discord and in The Website Calendar.
- MEmbers are asked to
- Click on a date on the Calendar in the ingame Calendar. This will open another box listing the events for that day.
- Click on the Event. This changes teh second window to show details of the event
- Click on the Attendance box to show youy are attending.
- Click on the Event Tab at bottom right corner.
- Click on Character to denote who you will be going with
- Click on Role to bring down the drop list of roles available
- Choose your Role that you will be doing
- Finally click on done.